FAKIR III Tech / RK206AX00T
All-round lightweight twelve-point crampons for classic mountaineering. Designed for all terrain from glacier tours to steep snow slopes or classic ice couloirs.
- asymmetrical shape of crampons ideally adapts to the boot and the front points thus providing maximum efficiency in steep terrain
- modified frame for lower weight and improved fatigue strength performance
- lowered teeth profile provides better stability while keeps traction
- tool-free size adjustment
- frame is made of hardened chromoly steel
- patented stainless steel Rock&Lock buckle enables quick and easy fastening and releasing the webbing
- BOUNCER FAKIR III anti-snow plates included
- fastening system suitable for rigid mountaineering boots with a welt
- front toe bail is possible to swap for the SEMI-CLASSIC toe bail for boots with a welt only on the heel and the SKI toe bail for ski touring boots
Do you want to know how the FAKIR III crampons differ from the previous generation? Their developer tells you what is new.
|Weight||880 g (31 oz)|
|Size||EU 37 - 47|