lassic / RK206AX00S
All-round lightweight twelve-point crampons for classic mountaineering. Designed for all terrain from glacier tours to steep snow slopes or classic ice couloirs.
- asymmetrical shape of crampons ideally adapts to the boot and the front points thus providing maximum efficiency in steep terrain
- modified frame for lower weight and improved fatigue strength performance
- lowered teeth profile provides better stability while keeps traction
- tool-free size adjustment
- frame is made of hardened chromoly steel
- patented stainless steel Rock&Lock buckle enables quick and easy fastening and releasing the webbing
- BOUNCER FAKIR III anti-snow plates included
- fastening system suitable for rigid mountaineering boots with a groove or welt on the heel
Do you want to know how the FAKIR III crampons differ from the previous generation? Their developer tells you what is new.
|Weight||900 g (31.7 oz)|
|Size||EU 37 - 47|